I am very delighted to be part of this important meeting especially to welcome everyone to this epoch meeting organized by the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation on the implementation of the 2017 – 2020 Federal Civil Strategy and Implementation Plan.
- I am especially delighted to welcome our distinguished guests, Multilaterals/Development Partners and members of the PMTs who have prioritized this meeting by honoring our invitation with their presence. Your commitment and resilience will no small measure transform Nigeria’s Civil/Public Service to an enviable height in the nearest future.
- The main objective of this meeting is for the Project Management Teams (PMTs) to interact with the Multilaterals/Development Partners, as well as identify and agree on areas of interventions/support to ensure successful implementation of the 8 priority initiatives of the Strategy.
- Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, I want to inform you that the PMTs have developed their various Implementation Plans and ready to commence implementation. As enshrine in the Strategy, OHCSF is committed to engaging the support of the Development Partners to ensure successful implementation of the Strategy.
- Permit me to express my immense appreciation to the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita, FCA for her visionary and exemplary leadership and steadfastness in repositioning the Nigeria’s Civil/Public Service for the good of our dear country. While wishing our Development Partners and participants at this meeting a very fruitful outcome, I urge you all to identify and agree on areas of interventions/support to ensure successful implementation of the Strategy.
- On behalf of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation and the entire management and staff of the OHCSF, I welcome you all to this meeting.
7. Thank you and God Bless