The Chairman of Victims Support Fund (VSF) Gen TY Danjuma commissioned public buildings reconstructed by VSF in Buni Yadi, Gujba Local Government Area Yobe State on 30th August 2018. This project was executed in partnership with the Yobe State Government with full funding from VSF.
The entire project which cost over One Hundred and Eighty million naira (N180,000,000.00) is geared towards the re-establishment of local governance and the restoration of basic social amenities. This will encourage more people to return to their communities as normalcy returns.
The reconstructed buildings are:
Local Government Secretariat, Buni Yadi
- Main Secretariat Complex
- Agric Department
- Works/Primary Health Care Department
- E.A Department
- Fire Service Units
General Hospital, Buni Yadi
- Anti-natal / Labour Ward
- Amenity Ward
- Three (3) Blocks of 7-rooms Staff Quarters
- Two (2) Blocks of 3-Bedroom Staff Quarters
- Seven (7) Blocks of 2-Rooms Boys Quarters
Primary School, Buni Yadi
- Two (2) Blocks of 3 Classrooms
- Eight (8) Blocks of Two (2) Classrooms
- One (1) Block of Four (4) Classrooms
- MCH Kasachiya Buni Yadi
Victims Support Fund continues to strive to bring succour to victims all over Nigeria while also ensuring that resources are utilised judiciously in the execution of all its projects.